Well I'm 13 weeks along now and feeling some better. If I get sick it is usually a night, and I'm still very tired. I do have lots more energy in the morning so I'm grateful for that. I feel like I'm showing really early and people off the street have actually asked me if I'm pregnant!?!? Alot of the nurses at work have stated I'm so large they are sure it is twins. Nothing like making me feel my best! Hopefully I'm just getting all the growing in early and then it will slow down.
Sam thought you all might like to see how big the baby is he has growing in his tummy. I think we may have a few problems with him when the baby arrives. He has stated recently that he is the baby, and that once the baby gets here he will be sleeping in the crib with it. Hopefully we can get him used to the idea of a new little one around the house before August!

Sam thought you all might like to see how big the baby is he has growing in his tummy. I think we may have a few problems with him when the baby arrives. He has stated recently that he is the baby, and that once the baby gets here he will be sleeping in the crib with it. Hopefully we can get him used to the idea of a new little one around the house before August!
5 comments:
You definitely look pregnant, but not large! I would just assume it's because it's your 3rd? And Sam is really showing. :) Here's hoping you don't find him in the crib with baby! I have found Garrett in there with Cooper a few times, but not when he was tiny, only since he's been bigger, thankfully.
Okay...you know that you tend to show faster with the more kids you have. I think you look great. You are not huge! At least people know you are probably pregnant and doesn't just assume you have a fat belly or something. That is a good sign that people ask.
You look great! Very cute baby bump;)
looking good! you and Sam!!! I found Isaac in the crib with Caleb this week! good times! He told me he promised he didn't wake him up, he was already awake! yea, right!
Very cute!
Post a Comment