I'm sure you all don't want to see any pictures of me lying on the couch, Sam's nose running, or my house in total ruins (while Troy works on the bathroom), So I have decided to just post some cute quotes from the kiddies!
During family devotions
Me: Maddie how can you show love for God?
Maddie: I'm gonna love all my friends, and love ALL the boys!!
(it already starts! This actually stems from most of her friends at church being boys, I hope.)
On the way to Church
Me: (giving Sam a quarter) Put this in your pocket and then give it to God for your Sunday School offering.
Sam: Why? He lives in Heaven.
(I guess he figures that if he lives in Heaven He doesn't need a quarter.)
On grocery shopping day we took a little detour and got some Krispy Kreme doughnuts (yum!)
Maddie: (in the grocery store) Can I have a cookie?
Me: No, you already had a doughnut and that would be too much sugar.
Maddie: But I LOVE too much sugar!
During School
Me:(pointing to an 'R') What letter is this?
Maddie: I don't know.
Me: It's an 'R'.
Maddie: Mom I don't think R's are even in the alphabet!
3 comments:
The comments are so innocent and sweet! I hope you are documenting all of them. You might give Art Linkletter a "run for his money!!" Love all of you bunches! GO COLTS!! Grandma Miller
Haha! too Cute! I love what Sam said about the quarter! that's hilarious! and Maddie and Levi would get along great with the too much sugar addiction!
One Sunday my oldest wanted to know why he couldn't take communion yet. I told him because you have to really believe in Jesus & get baptized. Somehow I don't think my little 5 year old understood because he then proceded to tell me that HE DID believe in Jesus & he took a bath last night! hahaha
Post a Comment