We are very excited to be expecting a new little one on August 13! We had a Dr. Appt yesterday and everything checked out fine.
(We had had a few complications in the beginning, but are praising the Lord the baby is fine.) Baby Stats:
10 week 1 day
Heart rate: 176
Moving all over on the Ultrasound.
This a a shot from the front...kind-of an alien shot!
Another picture from the side. Maddie said "The baby already knows criss-cross-applesauce!" (because the little legs are crossed!) Madaline and Sam are very excited, spending a lot of energy arguing over what the gender will be. I'll be glad when 10 more weeks go by and we can just settle it. They also like to talk to the baby in my tummy, and pretend that they have babies in their tummies.Daddy is also excited- He says it's a boy (he just has a feeling) and is helping out a lot through my 'night sickness'.
5 comments:
YAY!!!! I am sooo excited for you. I was going to call you yesterday to see how the appt. went but it was busy and we had our last night of revival last night so I forgot, but I was praying for you. Glad I checked your blog before calling this morning. I didn't want to disturb you on your Sat. morning. We will have to get together sometime soon. Hope you all are feeling better! TTYL!
Shelly
I love the pictures! What a miracle! So glad everything checked out fine. I think she is a girl!
Love, Amy
I'm very excited for you guys! I'm going to guess it's a boy, or a girl. One of the two. :) I hope you start feeling better as far as the first trimester ick goes!
Too cute!! I'm gonna go with a girl, has a high heart rate! (if I'm right you can feel free to use the name Melissa!) :)
So excited for you. The pictures are so cool. So much better than Logan's skull face just staring at us. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment