Saturday, September 26, 2009

Date Night

Troy and I had a very nice date night last night! Our friends Don and Mary surprised us Sunday with tickets to the Point of Grace/ Mark Schultz concert and baby sitting for the kids on Friday night. Thank you Don and Mary!!! Troy made it extra special by taking me to the new Shrimp Boat restaurant on St. Andrews Bay. The restaurant is also a fish market and sushi bar. Troy got grouper and (the seafood loving girl that I am) I ordered the fillet. Our meals were very good and we got to watch the sunset in the bay so it was very relaxing.
The concert was tons of fun! Point of Grace and Mark Schultz are both great entertainers. It was very inspirational as well. Mark Schultz has written all of his songs and it was very interesting to hear the stories behind all the songs. We tried to take a few pictures during the concert, but they didn't turn out. I also forgot to take any pictures of Troy and I .....just imagine us with big smiles on our faces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun, Mary! Reminds me of my old "Praise Gathering" days. I saw so many groups I had never heard before. What wonderful friends you have! A real blessing! Grandma

Melissa Ruff said...

Wow! Sounds like fun!