Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Few Projects

Just thought I would post a few of the projects I have been working on with my birthday present. It has been challenging to learn how to use the machine, but lots of fun too. I have only had to throw away one thing and in my defense it was because Sam tripped over the cord and unplugged the machine :-( A few shirts I made for some friends.
Sam and Sissy (this is Maddie's name now...she decided to change it!) modeling some craft aprons I made for them. These should come in handy during art class this fall.

These were some hooded towels I made for some friends of ours twin boys on their 3rd birthday.

Sissy modeling the towel. Now she and Sam want one as well.

This is a bib, blanket and burp rag I made for sweet baby Caleb! It was actually my first project and has quite a few imperfections....sorry Caleb! All in all I am having quite a bit of fun with the machine and I'm very grateful for it!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow! This is all awesome!! If I sent you some towels, would you be able to monogram Garrett and Cooper's names on them? I've been wanting to do that with a couple of bath towels to hang in our hall bathroom for decoration, but I don't know where to take them around here. I'm in awe of your abilities! :)
The kids look very cute modeling all your work! You could make some good money selling these things online.

Melissa Ruff said...

The stuff you made for Caleb is adorable! I'll be sending the blanket to you soon!