Monday, December 8, 2008

Not sure why.....

Many people have commented that there were no pictures of me in the ones I sent out for Thanksgiving and I'm not sure why....I thought I had sent this one. I was pretty excited about this crazy cute Thanksgiving apron so I thought I would post it on here.
(Please do not think my kitchen is always this messy....there were 21 people in my house! Also check out the curtains I made...I was pretty excited about them too!)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

The apron was very cute and the curtains looked great!

The Dunfords said...

Your so talented! Great job and I love the apron. I need one badly especially with a big belly that rubs in the flour and picks up everything!

Melissa Ruff said...

Cute apron!! And the curtains are marvelous! Did you send out pictures from Thanksgiving? Because I didn't get any! (just a side note there!)