We are getting ready for Christmas!
Daddy, Papa, and Uncle Joshua put these cool lights on our house. The deer on the left are new and were a gift to the kids from our neighbor. Sam loves them and tries to 'take care' of them. Last night he ran over to them when we were plugging everything in and said "I got to feed 'em Mom." Maddie is very 'into' lights this year and everytime we come home at night she says "Oh our house is beautiful."
We had our annual cookie bake last Thursday and the kids made these cute reindeer cookies. Sam ate more M&M and chocolate chips than he put on the cookies, but he had a good time.
Cookie bake night is one of the nights we really look forward to during the Christmas season. Troy helps with the cookies and always makes his special oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
Maddie did a great job this year on these reindeer cookies. You can tell by her face that she was very serious and careful when she used the 'glue' to put the face together. What great helpers I have!p.s. Maddies hair is wet because when we sent the kids to the bathroom to wash their hands before cooking she got a little carried away and started to wash her hair in the sink. I guess she thought you had to be 'really' clean to cook!
3 comments:
Those reindeer cookies are so cute! And I love your house with all the lights.
what wonderful memories you're making together :) i hope we get to see you all soon!!
You guys are so creative. We were going to do a family cookie bake this year and it never happened. I gotta get better at managing my time I guess. Love the reindeer cookies. So cute.
Post a Comment