Monday, September 15, 2008

God is so Good

The kids have been learning "God is so Good" in family devotion time. They can both sing it pretty well now so they thought they would perform it for you all! They really like to 'play' the piano while they sing so just sit back and be wowed by this musical talent!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Teimonsters are brillant musicians....future American Idol winners. Simon will even love them. Sam I Am has a great voice, and Maddie....well how many other kids in town play the piano with the back of their hands? That is a true gift.

Great video clips. Maddie is as beautiful as her Mom and Sam...totally full of himself...just like his Dad.

Hugh

Melissa Ruff said...

I love Maddie's facial expression when she sings "me" at the end!!

The Dunfords said...

Aren't kids great. I wish I could get Janelle to let me record her but every time I try to stops singing and playing. I guess some kids have star talent and some don't! :-)

Melinda said...

I'm so glad they get something from Aunt Melinda...:)