Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Cookies

The kids had a lot of fun decorating cookies for Sunday School teachers and our neighbors. We usually do this every year, but this year Daddy had to pull it off pretty much by himself with the kids :-) He decided on the flavors, he stirred up all the dough and he handed them all out. (thanks Dad!!)
 The kids had a lot of fun putting on the icing and the sprinkles, In fact I'm still finding sprinkles when I sweep the floor :-) 
 They were also the official taste testers and all the cookies got a thumbs up!
I'm thankful for all my helpers this year who got this pregnant Momma through the holiday's and all it's business while fighting off stomach viruses, respiratory flu, and fevers of unknown origin in the kids. I'm also very thankful that I never got sick :-)

No comments: