The daily or maybe weekly adventures of raising four kids for God's Glory.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
In support of my recent "accessory" post....
You just never know how she will be dressed when she comes down the stairs!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She does make life exciting, doesn't she? So cute! I learned why I was having trouble proving I'm not a robot, Mary. The instruction says "type the two words" - well, there was only one word. Then there was a number. So, I was thinking Father Robot was wrong. So, today I decided to try number and word. As you can see, that's what he meant. So relieved I'm not a robot!! Ha! Love you, G'ma
1 comment:
She does make life exciting, doesn't she? So cute! I learned why I was having trouble proving I'm not a robot, Mary. The instruction says "type the two words" - well, there was only one word. Then there was a number. So, I was thinking Father Robot was wrong. So, today I decided to try number and word. As you can see, that's what he meant. So relieved I'm not a robot!! Ha! Love you, G'ma
Post a Comment