The daily or maybe weekly adventures of raising four kids for God's Glory.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
The Beach
Daddy took us to the beach one night last week when he was on Spring Break. The kids ran off some energy. They found some shells.
And they smiled from ear to ear.
No matter how many times you see it, God's creation is amazing!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know how you all have so much FUN!! If you ever take my picture again, Mary, I want it to be like yours on the beach - far away and from behind!!HA Yes, God's creation is beautiful!! G'ma
1 comment:
I don't know how you all have so much FUN!! If you ever take my picture again, Mary, I want it to be like yours on the beach - far away and from behind!!HA Yes, God's creation is beautiful!! G'ma
Post a Comment