Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting Ready for Megan

Last week I had all kinds of energy so I made a few things for our baby girl... Shirts to come home from the hospital and
Personalized burp rags. I also made some diapees and wipees cases for Megan and two of my nephews and I'm working on Megan's Layette....it's almost done!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Everything looks super cute! I'm sure she's going to look gorgeous in everything you make her.
And you look great in your picture! Can't wait to see pictures of little Megan!

Jen Green said...

Mary, you look awesome!!! These burp clothes are so cute!!! Love them. Can't wait to see all your beautiful children wearing their shirts at the same time. Blessings to you all!!!

Melissa Ruff said...

Lookin good! Love the shirts, the kids are going to be so cute in them! I went shopping today and picked up a few things for Megan!