
As part of
Madaline's Christmas gift we took her to see the Nutcracker Ballet on Saturday. She absolutely loved it! She stayed awake the whole time and actually got the story line. The only thing she didn't like was that Sam was not with us. (We really didn't think he would sit for a 2 1/2 hour ballet :-) ) She keeps saying "Next year Sam can come with us. When we do things we need to all be together Mommy, Daddy, Sam and me." I thought that was funny. We thought she would like to feel special and just get a night to herself.....never know about kids I guess.

She picked the Olive Garden to eat before the ballet. We also took her Christmas
shopping at the Mall. It was a very fun night.
1 comment:
I have never seen the Nutcracker! Something I've wanted to do, but hasn't happened yet! What a great time for you Maddie! You're Mommy and Daddy think up so many special things for you to do! Maybe that's because you are special to them! How about that? Grandma
Post a Comment