Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little Pilgrim and Special Tractor

Maddie and her Wednesday night class wore these Pilgrim outfits last Wednesday to help learn about Thanksgiving. They were very cute (there are only girls in her class) and she wanted to post this picture on the blog so everyone could see it. I love this picture because it is a genuine Maddie smile!Sam wanted to get in on the action and ran to get his favorite tractor to put on the blog as well. He is really cute (even though I am his mother) and so I agreed to put it on for you. I'm sure you can tell by the way he is looking at it how special this tractor is! He is also wearing his tractor shirt (under the jacket) which we try to keep clean at all times because he is often (or always) in the mood to wear it.


3 comments:

Lydia said...

Aww, those pictures are too cute. I love Sam's adoration for the tractor. Garrett also loves tractors and more specifically John Deere. But that could be due to the fact that his bedroom theme is John Deere tractors. Maddie is a very cute pilgrim!

The Dunfords said...

They are both very cute! I love it when they get excited about simple things. Kids are just too much fun!

Melissa Ruff said...

Tell Maddie I think she is the cutest pilgrim I have ever seen!! And tell Sam we think that is a cool tractor!