Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny Kids....

Maddie has become infatuated with Troy's backpack this week. When Troy comes home, Maddie will unload it then reload it up with various dolls and toys. She likes to carry it around on her back even thought it almost pulls her over sometimes.
On Thursday night Sam cam dragging it into the kitchen and said "Here is you purse daddy!" I though I was going to die laughing as Troy explained that it was a backpack and NOT a purse!

4 comments:

Melissa Ruff said...

Looks like everybody is dressing up like Dad this week!!

The Dunfords said...

I love it. I can't wait til we have two running around. Tell Troy I like his "purse" :-) but he needs one for church, that one just isn't dressy enough to go with a suit! :-) he he he!

Anonymous said...

If you have ever seen Troy's camouflage Sunday suit you would realize that purse looks great with it. He thinks when he wears that outfit that he can fall asleep and the pastor can't see him. He forgets God can see through camo!

Hugh

Anonymous said...

Sam, Popa Don and Mare just loves your purse.
We love you also.