Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Trip to the beach...





We took our first trip to the beach this year last night. The kids were so excited. Maddie wanted to wear her "Babbing" suit, but it was a little cool for that. A storm was coming in and strong winds were making the waves beautiful. Little Man was covered in sand by the time we left and soaking wet! Don and Mary went with us and we all enjoyed a picnic supper! We are looking forward to many trips to the beach this year!

1 comment:

Jen Green said...

Hi Mary, honestly I didn't know who you were so thanks for that second comment. I looked at your blog but didn't recognize you all because I had only seen Maddie when she was one or less than one. Now you've got Sam and he is probably older than Lola. Thanks for saying hi. We don't have our orders for our next duty station yet. We're praying for WA because it would be close to family but wherever we go it will be fun and we're looking forward to it.
Your kiddos are super cute!